Monday, February 19, 2007

Neato Burrito

ok
We have been chillin here. Like REALLY CHILLIN! Yesterday was the first time in weeks that it kicked above 40 degrees. Even though I teased Kookie about her house being 56 degrees - we had our thermostat down to 61 for most of the month. Last Tues and Wed we had hopefully our last push of winter with 2 days off from school. We may have to make up one day at the end of the year. Yuck

I'm taking students skiing on Wed, but the temp will suddenly be in the 60s. Geez - it'll be a slush fest. I'd like to head out to Colorado to ski over spring break - we'll see.

I'm mucho excited about my friend Rob who will have a short video shown on the Discovery Channel!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, and it's been 64 in our house lately. ;)

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home