Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Running


Cross Country Coach huh?

yep I'm in my first week as a cross country coach and I'm having a blast. So far I have a dozen students that are all really slow... which is good.. I'm not a huge runner like my friend Dave, but these middle school students only have to run 1.5 miles in their races...that's like jogging for less than 12 minutes I can do that.
I bought a GPS system yesterday that should be incredible. My father in law went in on purchasing it since he bikes a lot. It's amazing the amount of data they can generate. http://www.garmin.com/products/edge305/

Band's going well since I have a lot of help..

1 Comments:

Blogger ITtoTeacher said...

Who'd have thought you'd be a cross country coach. Good luck with it. I hear coaching takes a lot of time.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home