Saturday, December 02, 2006

Tijuana Brass

The sweet sounds you are about to hear are from the Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass Christmas Album. There are few sounds that are more energized than the ones devised by this mysterious group. I first experienced listening to the Tijuana Brass sound while listening to my parent's LP. I revisited their sound during college (my BMG CD Club - free music era) when I was getting free cd after another while signing up my friends. Anyways, my cd collection had my standard listening and I was ready to branch out. I ordered the Best of the Tijuana Brass cd and my college buddies and I were hooked. Good times always were around with the Tijuana Brass.

http://www.content.loudeye.com/scripts/hurl.exe?clipid=001724501030006900&cid=600109

This is great gift wrapping music.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home