Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Cell Phone Fashion



Have you ever seen the goof-balls with a Bluetooth on their ear all day long? They're like cyborgs or something - definitely not fashionable - though there are people that wear it everytime I see them.

I can understand using the Bluetooth for driving, but going to choir rehearsal with it on --- there's something wrong!

When I last went to the grocery store I looked around the parking lot and I saw everyone's hand next to their head. We're going to look back at these years (VH1 - I love the 00's) and say, "What in the world were we thinking?!" Check it out next time you're around the masses. You'll might even see me with my hand to my ear.

1 Comments:

Blogger ITtoTeacher said...

You look soooo cool in those pics I think everyone with a bluetooth status symbol... er, headset... should have to wear the orange hat.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home