Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year - New Blog

I'm not sure if I understand this whole blogging phenomenon. Telling my story seems so mundane, but if other Schmucks can have a blog, then maybe I should be part of the silliness.

So here we go: The holiday break was all about family and friends - which I believe most agree it should. But have you ever felt you socialize too much? at the sacrifice of getting your stuff done. geez I played poker with my cousins for 5 hours yesterday.

Insane in the membrane -- Insane in the brain.

(That's why I'm now wearing an orange hat - just to keep the insanity sane... uhhh...)

Ok, let's start this 2006 year right -- with a new blogging spirit of silliness, because 'who has time for this blog'!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob should look into wearing the orange hat. I bet it'd be better for his complexion.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I have time for this board. Count on me for posting galore.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home